International Business Interns - Call for Irish host businesses
Dublin Chamber is pleased to announce that it is assisting international interns to find work placements in Ireland. Candidates are available for both short and long-term placements.
- Short - 2 weeks continuous placements running up to the end of June.
- Long - 12 weeks continuous or split working day placement running March – June.
We are looking for host companies that would be interested in availing of the opportunity to host and mentor these enthusiastic individuals.
The interns for the short duration study business administration and can support with tasks such as:
- Data entry and database management
- Reception duties, answering and forwarding calls
- General support
The interns for the longer duration are experienced in a range of different specialities in various sectors including:
- Multi-platform Application Development
- Industrial Mechatronics
- Development of Web Applications
- Computer Network Systems Management
- Travel Agencies and Events Management
- Tourist Guide, Information and Assistance
- International Trade
- Sales Management and Commercial Spaces
- Transport and Logistics
- Mechanical Production Scheduling
- Kitchen Management
- Social Integration
- Telecommunications and Computer Systems
- Dental and Oral Hygiene.
For more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org and in the subject bar state if you are interested in a short or long intern candidate.