|Ireland Hong Kong Technology Finance Forum - 28 Sept|
|Join us on the 28 September at a breakfast briefing on Opportunities for Irish companies in Hong Kong, with particular emphasis on ICT & Fintech.|
Why should you attend?
The event is organised by the Ireland Hong Kong Business Forum, Dublin Chamber, in association with Hong Kong Trade Development Council.
- Learn more about Hong Kong as a technology and financial services hub in Asia
- Examine opportunities and benefits for Irish business to develop in Hong Kong, which are set to increase from 2018 following the recent announcement of the first direct flights connecting Ireland and Asia, to Hong Kong
- Hear from experts with first-hand experience
- Get advice from consultants from Hong Kong Trade Development Council who will join us on the day.
- Learn about our annual mission to Hong Kong taking place next January
Place are limited, BOOK NOW.
For queries, please email email@example.com
Event time: 08.30-10.00am (registration from 08.00)
Event venue: Dublin Chamber, 7 Clare St, Dublin 2
Event cost: free