We are delighted to announce that our mission to Hong Kong is nearly fully booked. Whether this is your first look at the Hong Kong market, or you are a regular visitor, this mission will provide high level access and networking on the ground to help you drive business in Hong Kong.
This trip will include a market briefing, networking breakfast focused on Smart Cities of the future, targeted B2B meetings, site visits and roundtable opportunities in Macau (tourism and hospitality/ FMCG focus).
• Market briefing roundtable on Hong Kong Market
• Sector specific seminars (ICT, Finance, Fintech; Tourism, Food & Bev).
• Site visits to local companies including Crown Worldwide Group
• Assistance setting up targeted meetings with potential partners
• Networking reception with Irish Minister & Consul General of Ireland to Hong Kong, HE Peter Ryan
• Day trip and market briefing in Macau for those operating in Food & Bev and Tourism sectors to hear about opportunities there, followed by networking lunch with key local contacts
• Admission to the Asian Financial Forum (usual ticket cost $1300)
Participants fee is €700 including all the above elements, 2 dinners & one lunch.
Delegates are responsible for booking their own flights and accommodation.
If interested, please email email@example.com or call Valentina on 01 644 7235.
This high level mission is being organised by Dublin Chamber, the Ireland Hong Kong Business Forum, the Consulate General of Ireland to Hong Kong and Macau and Hong Kong Trade Development Council.