Coming Soon: Policy Council Elections - Who'll Get Your Vote?
Who will you vote for in the upcoming Chamber Policy Council election? With 10 spots available, voting in the elections will open on Monday the 3rd February 2020 for one week only. We will send you a unique PIN that will allow you to vote for who you want to be on our Policy Council.
The elected individuals will serve a three-year term and play a key role in influencing and approving the Chamber’s lobbying agenda.
You can find out how to cast your vote here, plus details of the 18 candidates who are running.
2020 Council Elections: How to Vote
- Voting opens from Monday 3rd February to 5pm Friday 7th February 2020 only.
- All voting is online via the Dublin Chamber website/voting page (live from 3rd February).
- Voting is open to nominees of member companies only.
- On Monday 3rd February nominees of member companies will be sent a PIN and username (e-ballot) to enable voting.
- Vote once for up to 10 Candidates by placing 'x' in voting box.
- Enter your PINand username and Vote! (this will then de-activate your PIN)
- Votes cannot be changed once submitted.
For further details on the Council Elections, please contact: email@example.com.