Business Mission to San Jose
Dublin Chamber of Commerce is delighted to support the Lord Mayor and Dublin City Council's business mission to San Jose, California from the 8th to the 13th of March 2014.
The delegation will be met and accompanied by the San Jose Dublin Sister City Program Organising Committee.
Highlights of the mission will include:
- Site visits to Hewlett-Packard, Google, CISCO and Dell
- Business Leaders' seminar, 'Dublin as EU Gateway Hub'
- San Jose State University hosting Alumni Gathering of Dublin Graduates
- Meeting with Silicon Valley Bank Venture Capital Fund
- Exclusive networking lunch with 300 business leaders at the San José Rotary Club
- Meeting with Economic Development Department in San Jose
For a full programme of events, please click here.
Cost: Own expenses, flights and accommodation (please note that flights and accommodation should be booked by the attendee).
To book, please contact email@example.com.
The group will be welcomed by the Sister City Committee in San José that includes members from Hewlett Packard, Azores TV, Silicon Valley Bank, AMD, IBM,and Nationwide Insurance who will accompany the delegation during the visit.
Rooms are on hold at the Fairmont Hotel, San Jose at a special rate of approx. $100 per night. Address: Fairmont Hotel, 170 S Market St, San Jose, CA 95113, United States.
The suggested flight options are detailed below at a total cost of €638.76 per person.
8th of March
8th of March
13th of March
10:20pm (14th March)
14th of March