Discover Hong Kong Business Opportunities - 10th November
Hong Kong Asia’s World City
Hong Kong ranks high in the world’s leading surveys on best business cities, economic freedom, competitiveness, opportunity and ease of doing business.
This briefing will present on topics including individual experiences in Hong Kong and wider Asian markets, best practice methods, common challenges and market entry strategies. Daisy Ip of the Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC) will be in Dublin Chamber on December 10th to meet Irish companies interested in business opportunities in Hong Kong and China. She will help identity suitable suppliers, buyers and potential business partners in Hong Kong using HKTDC database of over 100,000 Hong Kong companies. Register below for a one-to-one meeting, which will be provided on a free of charge, personalised and confidential basis. This event is hosted by Hong Kong Trade Development Council, Ireland Hong Kong Business Council and Dublin Chamber.
Why should you attend?
- Hear about opportunities for Irish companies in the Chinese market
- Learn about best practice for doing business with Hong Kong
- Hear from experts with first-hand experience
Reasons Why You Should Be Doing Business in Hong Kong
- Easy Business Set-up for Foreign Business Owners and Entrepreneurs
- A Free Economy
- Solid Infrastructure Facility Protects Businesses to Develop Efficient Business Operation
- A Fair and Transparent Legal System
- A Simple Tax System That Permits Maximum Earnings and Minimum Costs
10.30am Registration and Networking
11.00am Welcome by Brendan Foster, Chairperson of the Irish Hong Kong Business Forum
11.10am Daisy Ip, Marketing Manager of Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC)
11.30am IPR Hong Kong awareness
11.50am Susan Hayes, CEO of Hayes Culleton Group
11.50am Q&A session
12.30pm IPR One-to-one consultations & Networking lunch
2.00pm Events end
2.00pm HKTDC One to One consultations
To register for the event click here.
IPR consultations are open from 12.300
HKTDC Consultations are open from 2.00pm
For consultations, please contact Valentina: firstname.lastname@example.org